Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE AMMO FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE AMMUNITION THAT YOU PURCHASE. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE GUARANTEEING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing ammunition from Dakota Munitions, Inc., you are confirming that you are at least 21 years of age and that there are no local, state or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving or owning ammunition.
Dakota Munitions, Inc. online ordering store accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Applicable shipping charges will be added to your order.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT:
- I am currently 21 (twenty-one) years of age or older;
- That Dakota Munitions, Inc., by selling or delivering ammunition to me, is not violating any state or local laws or ordinances;
- I am not under indictment for, and have never been, convicted in a court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year;
- I have never been, nor am I expected to be, convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence;
- I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind;
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance;
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill, nor have I been committed to any mental institution of any kind;
- I have never been, nor am I, expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind;
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to any type of restraining order;
- I will use products purchased from Dakota Munitions, Inc. for lawful purposes only.
Dakota Munitions, Inc. shipping policy is to strive to provide our customers with the most cost effective and efficient shipping methods available. Dakota Munitions ships orders on a FIFO (First In, First Out) basis.
Hours of Operation:
Our normal business days are Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Central time, excluding holidays. These holidays include:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Dakota Munitions, Inc. routinely closes for inventory and factory maintenance for two weeks surrounding Christmas and New Years. If business warrants remaining open during this period of time, then only the scheduled holiday hours will be enforced.
- Dakota Munitions, Inc. does not offer same day or expedited shipping.
- Orders placed after business hours (5:00pm) or on a weekend or holiday (listed above) will be processed the following business day (IE: An order placed on Monday at 6:00pm will be considered to have been received on Tuesday).
- Upon placement of your order, you should receive an email confirming your order, if you do not receive one please contact Dakota Munitions, Inc. to ensure that the order has been received.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped outside the continental United States. The following restrictions apply for orders shipped within those parameters:
- Dakota Munitions, Inc. cannot ship to PO Boxes
- Dakota Munitions, Inc. cannot ship to Alaska, California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Washington DC, or New York.
- CT: Dakota Munitions, Inc. requires a faxed or scanned copy of a pistol or long gun permit or an ammunition certificate, as well as a faxed or scanned copy of a valid driver’s license on file.
- IL: Dakota Munitions, Inc. requires a FOID card for all shipments. We cannot ship to Cook County.
- NJ: Dakota Munitions, Inc. requires a faxed or scanned copy of an ammunition ID card.
- NY: Dakota Munitions, Inc. requires purchasers from NY to be a valid FFL holder. A faxed or scanned copy of a valid FFL is required to be on file.
- Due to component and production variables, not all items may be in stock at the time of your order. In stock items are shipped within 5 business days. Out of stock items may take up to 90 days before they become available and will not be charged to your credit card until the product actually ships.
- Unless otherwise specified by the customer, Dakota Munitions will ship all orders via best available shipping method dependent upon order weight and destination. Smaller shipments will be sent via UPS Ground. Actual time to delivery and shipping cost will be based on shipment destination and item availability.
- Dakota Munitions, Inc. online shopping cart automatically calculates and charges shipping charges based on order size and zip code.
- Our shipping charges are determined by the total weight and shipping method of your order.
- Please keep in mind that UPS charges extended fees for what they consider “rural” and “extended rural” locations, and that a small shipment to a rural location may cost more than a larger shipment to a metropolitan location.
- Customers who order directly from Dakota Munitions, Inc. (not via the website) may provide their own UPS number for use by Dakota Munitions, Inc. for shipments.
Dakota Munitions, Inc. prefers not to send partial shipments, but if you order more than one item and part of your order is unavailable due to lack of inventory or production delays, partial shipments are offered. In this circumstance, the in-stock item(s) would be shipped per our normal processing time and the remaining item(s) would be shipped separately when they become available.
*In the event of unforeseeable or uncontrollable conditions, longer lead time may be implemented.
We do not accept returns under any circumstances other than in the case of defective merchandise. All returns will be subject to manufacturer approval. All sales are final and made without explicit or implied warranty of merchantability or otherwise. Any manufacturer approved defective merchandise will be replaced with the identical undamaged product or products.
Assumption of Shipping Liability:
Dakota Munitions, Inc. ships through UPS. Once your product is received by the shipping carrier, you will automatically assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter. You also agree to hereby explicitly release Dakota Munitions, Inc. from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
Warnings: To avoid serious injury/death to shooter and bystanders: (1) These cartridges are intended ONLY for use in clean, modern firearms in good working condition with markings exactly matching ammunition. (2) Always check firearm barrel prior to use to ensure there are no barrel obstructions or excess lubricant before firing; or, in the case of light recoil or unusually loud or weak sound heard during firing. (3) If firearm fails to fire, point muzzle in safe direction and avoid exposure to breech while carefully unloading. (4) Use shooting glasses and hearing protection. (5) Do not shoot at hard surfaces or water to prevent ricochet. (6) Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead, a substance known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. (7) Always keep ammunition dry and store in a cool, dry place (8) Keep firearm pointed in a safe direction at al times (9) Since reloading practices are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for damage or injury that may result.
LIMITED LIABILITY AND WARRANTY:
As manufacturer has no control over their use, all liability for their use and handling is expressly disclaimed. Manufacturer warrants these rounds against defects in assembly only, in consideration of such limited warranty Purchaser agrees that liquidated damages shall not exceed the original purchase price of the cartridges contained herein.
JURISDICTION IN THE EVENT OF A COMPLAINT:
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against Dakota Munitions, Inc. or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Sargent County, North Dakota. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately terminated and moved to a court within Sargent County, ND and I agree to reimburse Dakota Munitions, Inc. and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located within Sargent County, ND.